Friday, February 7, 2014
Rant
I absolutely hate and despise people who take things without asking and don't put it back. These people just come into your house and just start picking up random stuff and then they just leave it out. The thing that I hate the most though is that when you go to their house they expect you to not touch anything and they get if you do. When these people go to others house they don't care about that persons stuff so they just do whatever they want. Also, these people take all your stuff out and then when they go your mom yells at YOU for make such a mess and so then obviously you're forced to clean up after them. In the end people like this usually don't end up being my friends and if somehow they don't, they probably won't be coming to my house almost ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your post was very amusing and I could definitely relate. I hate it when people don't clean up after themselves!
ReplyDeleteI definitely thought your rant was enjoyable and I agree with you on this topic. I liked how original your idea was and overall you did a great job.
ReplyDelete